cmsix's legacy
midwest tex
2012-03-03 01:46:18 UTC
Now that cmsix is apparently history it seems a shame that there is no other
erotic fiction writing texas redneck who is capable or willing to grab cmsix's
banner and carry it forward. He has left a lot of unfinished stories that
would be a great start for someone.

--An Untalented Lurker
Uncle Sky
2012-03-03 01:55:47 UTC
Post by midwest tex
Now that cmsix is apparently history it seems a shame that there is no
other erotic fiction writing texas redneck who is capable or willing to
grab cmsix's banner and carry it forward. He has left a lot of unfinished
stories that would be a great start for someone.
--An Untalented Lurker
Added curlies so all could see this.

He is missed. I wish someone would let us know what happened to him. Last I
heard he was not doing well either financially or health wise.
Uncle Sky
A***@Pale.Ale
2012-03-03 16:18:58 UTC
It is nice to see that you are still around Uncle Sky, I have always
enjoyed your stories.

Kudos to Denny for reposting Russ's scriblings (G).

There seems to be alot of writers missing in action, either due to
life or they have passed to the great mystery.

Anybody know how Celtic Cowboy is doing, I know he posted a chapter a
few months back, but have not seen anything since.

AleFan
a425couple
2012-03-04 16:27:13 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by midwest tex
Now that cmsix is apparently history it seems a shame that there is no
other erotic fiction writing texas redneck who is capable or willing to
grab cmsix's banner and carry it forward. He has left a lot of unfinished
stories that would be a great start for someone.
--An Untalented Lurker
Added curlies so all could see this.
He is missed. I wish someone would let us know what happened to him. Last I
heard he was not doing well either financially or health wise.
Uncle Sky
Yes. The last I'm aware he posted was 7/27/2010.
Health problems and new computer problems.
Did he ever exchange emails with you?

"cmsix" ***@gmail.com (7-27-2010)
also
"Chessley" ***@storiesonline.org (2/6/2010)
Uncle Sky
2012-03-05 17:52:17 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by midwest tex
Now that cmsix is apparently history it seems a shame that there is no
other erotic fiction writing texas redneck who is capable or willing
to grab cmsix's banner and carry it forward. He has left a lot of
unfinished stories that would be a great start for someone.
--An Untalented Lurker
Added curlies so all could see this.
He is missed. I wish someone would let us know what happened to him. Last I
heard he was not doing well either financially or health wise.
Uncle Sky
Yes. The last I'm aware he posted was 7/27/2010.
Health problems and new computer problems.
Did he ever exchange emails with you?
also
I don't recall. He may have after our dissagreement a while back. I think
most of what I know was from his blog.

If I remember right he lost a foot from diabetes, had financial problems
and moved to live with a brother or daughter. He had one brother who he had
trouble with, I think.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and got no reply or it
bounced. Can't remeber which. I did a little searching to see what I could
find and ended up with some possible info but nothing I could be sure of.

I have a couple of addresses that might be relatives. I might write to them
and see if they will reply with any info. Not sure.
Uncle Sky
A***@NOT.AT.Arargh.com
2012-03-09 23:50:10 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by a425couple
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by midwest tex
[...]
There is a PO BOX # in his SOL blog. But, unless it was renewed, it
probably has expired by now. The only other address I had for him
was the Atlanta, TX one that he moved away from.

I had stopped reading cmsix a while back, mainly because I got tired
of reading the same 3 or 4 (incomplete) stories over and over and
over and over and over and over...

The first few stories were quite good, but the repeats got boring.

arargh
--
ArarghMail202 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
xmechanic
2012-03-12 04:25:41 UTC
Post by A***@NOT.AT.Arargh.com
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by a425couple
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by midwest tex
[...]
From cmsix's blog on storiesonline.net:

I've moved

I finally got away from mmy crazy dope head of a brother. His name is
Kerry and he is a bust as a human. My other brother is a nice guy who
lives in Plano Texas.

My daughter got us a nice rent house in Queen City Texas and she rented
us a PO Box. Unfortunately I don't know the number just yet but I will
put it up as soon as I can.

(He later added the address in QC Texas, but I won't post it here. You
can check his blog at storiesonline.net/a/cmsix This was his last post
at SOL from 2/24/2011)

He is most certainly missed. If anyone can find out what's up with him,
or if he's even still with us, please reply back to this thread. Thanks!

xmechanic
--
Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things :)