{ASSM} The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Wizard (bggggg, Rom, Slow) - Part One
Harry Whitham
2007-02-17 22:52:05 UTC
Dear all
[Final note: The Trailer Park started life as a short story and this is
book five of what I THINK will be a seven book series. If you haven't read
the first four books, I strongly recommend that you do before reading this,
as I don't do much recapping.]
To enable me to follow the author's recommendation, can anyone tell me
where his earlier stories are archived. I found story one on his site at
ASSTR but don't seem to be able to find any others.

Thanks in advance.
Harry Whitham
Denny Wheeler
2007-02-18 00:37:05 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:51:18 +0000, Harry Whitham
Post by Harry Whitham
Dear all
[Final note: The Trailer Park started life as a short story and this is
book five of what I THINK will be a seven book series. If you haven't read
the first four books, I strongly recommend that you do before reading this,
as I don't do much recapping.]
To enable me to follow the author's recommendation, can anyone tell me
where his earlier stories are archived. I found story one on his site at
ASSTR but don't seem to be able to find any others.
Thanks in advance.
Go to the ASSM archives on ASSTR:
www.assm.asstr.org/search.html
Enter "the trailer park" (with the quotes) into the search engine, and
you'll find all parts.

-Denny-
the curmudgeonly editor
--
"A tree is a tree - how many more do you need to look at?"
Ronald Reagan (When he was Governor of California)
twolf3
Probably a lot easier to go to: http://storiesonline.net/auth/Wizard
Harry Whitham
2007-02-18 14:23:58 UTC